We are a Boston based software company, providing Legal & Compliance solutions primarily into the financial services community. Our software is used to monitor a financial services firm’s messages for regulatory risk (insider trading, market manipulation) and to protect our clients by allowing them to demonstrate compliance with US & global regulations.
We are seeking outside Sales Directors focused on the acquisition, implementation and development of new clients primarily in New York City, Chicago & London.
- Acquire new business with new accounts and ensures new clients are satisfied. Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Follow the company’s sales process within salesforce.com and using salesforce.com to document all progress.
- Represent the entire range of company products and services to prospective and current clients.
- Work with Inside sales & marketing operations to drive lead generation
- Research prospect companies and identify, validate, and gain access to the right contacts.
- Qualify and move opportunities through the sales process.
- Effectively respond to RFPs or client presentations through profiling and probing the prospect.
- Demo the product to prospect, tailoring the demo to stakeholders
- Maximize attendance at key industry conferences.
- Become an expert in our industry and of our products/services.
- Map client organization to understand decision making and facilitation.
- Uncover client needs to expand company’s presence within the client organization.
- Manage Proof of Concept deployments by agreeing objectives, success criteria and managing resources
- Deliver effective sales presentations that close new business.
- Lead contract negotiations that maximize value for the company.
- Lead sales forecasting and planning with the client.
- Leverage client relationships through networking and referral generation.
- Biweekly Territory Reviews for all accounts against quarterly and annual goals.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Sales Directors will work from their home office and travel to interface with clients and prospects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in enterprise sales calling on Legal Counsel & Chief Compliance officers at Financial Services firms.
- Proof of success (awards, sales results, W2 etc.)
- Ability to negotiate
- Experience developing strategic territory plans
- Live in the market
- Ability to travel up to 60% of time
Nice to Have:
- Software sales experience within Financial Services
- MBA or JD degree
- Experience selling to GCs and CCOs