Catelas is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to help build the sales teams success. This is a role to position yourself within a successful sales team. As an ISR, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal Business Development Reps to research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify opportunities. You will run online demos of the Catelas Software and successfully sell the Catelas value proposition.
Target clients will largely consist of — but will not be limited to – Financial Services, Banks, Law Firms and Insurance Agencies. This role is an inside sales position working in our South Station HQ.
We’re looking for a hard working, competitive and self-motivated individual who has exceeded in similar roles, wants to grow their career in the fast paced world of sales and has a interest in the financial services industry.
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face, which can be solved with inbound marketing strategies
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Experience within a start up sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and or, Over Quota
- 2-7 years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- Experience in a BDR supported or cold-calling sales environment
- A sharp focus on your goals
- The ability to advance the vision of the department
- Emotional intelligence and a powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Facility with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
- B.A. or B.S. degree (An M.B.A. is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)